Saturday, September 11, 2010

So...How's The Weather?

Hey...This is rachel, rachel cannon. Know my name? Great. Don't know my name? Well now you do.
So I think the point of this post is to introduce you to who I am, which means... so far, so good! The only unfortunate part is this is as far as I can get before I run out of things to say. It's like that awkward thing where you're making small talk and then there's an eerie silence and someone's forced to ask "sooo...how's the weather?". Awkward. This whole situation actually reminds me of a great video. FYI...if I could choose one actress to play myself in a movie it would be Kat Dennings (the girl in the video below).


Well let's make it easy. My name is Rachel Cannon, I live in Goderich and have all my life. I love softball and have played it every summer for ten years now...no seriously...I love it. I don't like the noise that comes from alarm clocks and hate being tired. If I was forced to eat just one thing for the rest of my life, I would probably choose soup. Do you know how many different kinds of soup there are? Infinite amounts. I bet you didn't know I still have the same teddy bear that I had when I was two, well now you do! I also am betting that you didn't know my room is a mess and covered in an unreal amount of clothes (I have a lot of clothes...and by a lot...i mean a lot). You know, blogs are so weird, I never feel like I have enough to say that someone would actually want to read.
Sidenote: One of the funniest blogs that I've ever read is Hyperbole and a Half, consider and laugh at this post on the word "alot". No...not "a lot" ..."alot". I wish I had as much to say and could say it as hilariously as this blogger can. But I don't...soooo...maybe I should apologize or something.
Anywho, just thought I'd give you a little introduction. If you really want, you can keep reading my blog...if you don't then thanks for wasting your time! And if you're Mr. Alexander... you have to read my blog ! haaaa ..
Peace and love for now,
-rach

No comments:

Post a Comment